TSR Industrial Maintenance Inc.
TSR Industrial Maintenance Inc., is a provider of maintenance services to a customer in the food industry. TSR prides itself on our ability to provide complete maintenance services with a heightened attention on safety. We ensure our customer’s plant functions at all times while providing a stable and safe work environment for our employees which allows them a good work-family balance by keeping them on a regular dayshift schedule with opportunities for overtime. At TSR, our employees enjoy the responsibility of working within a team environment, working on daily maintenance solutions and projects to improve the plant operations.
The successful candidate will, in their first year, gain an understanding of TSR processes to deliver high quality services to address our customer’s needs. The Electrician will be responsible to:
- Provide high quality electrical services to our customers
- Develop an understanding of the customer’s expectations in terms of level of service and try to get an understanding of the customer’s corporate culture.
- Try to identify new and innovative ways to improve job safety and quality.
- Abide by all company policies and procedures
- Abide by all customer policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with all aspects of the company’s administrative procedures in an accurate and timely fashion
- Ensure compliance with all aspects of the company’s health and safety procedures
- Maintain appropriate service and repair records using SAP
- Be available for rotating on-call coverage and overtime
- Have experience as an Industrial and Construction Electrician
- Be a certified Journeyperson Electrician , 309A required in good standing with the College of Trades
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills, eagerness and dedication
- Have good communication skills, independent worker
- Have reliable transportation is a requirement of this position
- Have the ability to work occasional on-call and overtime is required
TSR Industrial Maintenance Inc. operates Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. This position will require a commitment to rotating on-call coverage.
At TSR offers:
- Extended Health Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Prescription Drug Benefits
- Dental Care
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Benefits
- Educational Reimbursement Plan
TSR Industrial Maintenance Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will be hired on the basis of experience, training, education, and potential for growth in order to attain the best possible candidates for the continued success of the company. There shall be no discrimination based on religion, age, sex, race, or national origin. It is the intent of the management that equal opportunity will be provided in all promotions, wages, benefits, and other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment.