TSR Industrial Maintenance Inc.
TSR Industrial Maintenance Inc., is a provider of maintenance services to a customer in the food industry. TSR prides itself on our ability to provide complete maintenance services with a heightened attention on safety. We ensure our customer’s plant functions at all times while providing a stable and safe work environment for our employees which allows them a good work-family balance by keeping them on a regular dayshift schedule with opportunities for overtime. At TSR, our employees enjoy the responsibility of working within a team environment, working on daily maintenance solutions and projects to improve the plant operations.
The successful candidate will, in their first year, gain an understanding of TSR processes to deliver high quality services to address our customer’s needs. The Millwright will be responsible to:
- Provide high quality services to our customer as a Millwright
- Work closely with all trades at TSR
- Seek out learning opportunities to further skills
- Maintain highest level of safety, ensure proper permit completion, maintain adherence to all company, customer and legislative procedures and regulations, maintain positive attitude towards safety, etc.
- Inspect, isolate, troubleshoot, and repair mechanical breakdowns and equipment using various test instruments; maintain and repair mechanical systems; test mechanical equipment for safety and efficiency; fabricate mechanical parts; participates in the maintenance and operation of mechanical tools and equipment used by the operation
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain mechanical systems including motors, pumps, and other equipment
- Maintain appropriate service and repair records using SAP
- Be available for rotating on-call coverage and overtime
- Have experience as an Industrial Millwright
- Be a certified Millwright, 433A required in good standing with the College of Trades
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills, eagerness and dedication
- Have good communication skills, independent worker
- Have reliable transportation is a requirement of this position
- Have the ability to work occasional on-call and overtime is required
TSR Industrial Maintenance Inc. operates Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. This position will require a commitment to rotating on-call coverage.
At TSR offers:
- Extended Health Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Prescription Drug Benefits
- Dental Care
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Benefits
- Educational Reimbursement Plan
TSR Industrial Maintenance Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will be hired on the basis of experience, training, education, and potential for growth in order to attain the best possible candidates for the continued success of the company. There shall be no discrimination based on religion, age, sex, race, or national origin. It is the intent of the management that equal opportunity will be provided in all promotions, wages, benefits, and other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment.