Hardie Industrial Services
Hardie Industrial Services is a leader in providing high quality process automation services to manufacturing customers in Southern Ontario and the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), specializing in food and beverage, alternative fuels, cement, and plastics. For over 25 years, Hardie has built a strong reputation in the industry by focusing on meeting customer deadlines and exceeding expectations, without sacrificing either quality or safety. We are a dynamic team of individuals and we pride ourselves in offering superior customer service. Our talent, hard work and dedication have allowed us to produce superior quality products and services, and become a leader in the industry.
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a growing organization? Do you want to make an impact and play an integral role in contributing to our team’s success? Are you looking to gain new skills and grow your career further? If so, Hardie has an exciting opportunity in our London office for an enthusiastic Systems Integrator to join our team.
Reporting to the Technical Services Manager, you’ll work in a small team environment where you will have the ability to learn and advance through training and experience. You will enjoy the responsibility of independent work, with a team approach to customer service supported by mentoring within a structured reporting environment.
In this role, you will work closely with our customers to improve their processes and products. You will be innovative and self-motivated. You have superior communication skills, and can work effectively in a diverse environment. You are able to participate in an on-call service rotation and able to work occasional weekends as per customers’ requirements.
Some of your primary responsibilities will include:
- Meet with the customer to develop an understanding of the scope of the project and required deadlines
- Respond to emergency and service calls from customers in a timely and professional manner
- Design, scope, and execute projects of various sizes and complexities
- Balance quality, cost, and deadline pressures
- Coordinate project work with other integrators and divisions within Hardie
- Travel to customer sites as required
- Proficient in Rockwell RSLogix and FactoryTalk View ME/SE programming
- At least somewhat versed in Siemens PLC and HMI programming (an added bonus)
- Qualified in the related field with a Post-secondary college or university education
- Experienced with AutoCAD (preferred )
- A Systems Integrator with three or more years’ experience
- Motivated by challenges and desire to expand skill set
- An effective communicator in relation to key customers and in delivering cost-effective solutions
- An effective multitasker and perform effectively under tight deadlines
- Experienced in the food and beverage/brewing, alternative fuels, cement, municipal water, plastics industries (preferred)
- A 309A Construction and Maintenance Electrical License or willingness to attain is preferred
At Hardie you will have:
- Extended Health Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Prescription Drug Benefits
- Dental Care
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Benefits
- Tool Allowance
- Banked Time Options
- Educational Reimbursement Plan
Hardie Industrial Services is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will be hired on the basis of experience, training, education, and potential for growth as to attain the best possible candidates for the continued success of the company. There shall be no discrimination based on religion, age, sex, race, or national origin. It is the intent of the management that equal opportunity will be provided in all promotions, wages, benefits, and other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment.