Hardie Industrial Services
Hardie Industrial Services is a leader in providing high quality process automation services to manufacturing customers in Southern Ontario and the Greater Toronto Area including food and beverage, alternative fuels, cement, and plastics. Hardie Industrial Services takes pride in our outstanding Health and Safety records, and in providing top quality, safe, and innovative staff to execute jobs for our customers.
The successful candidate will, in their first year, gain an understanding of Hardie processes and customers’ needs to deliver high quality services to address our customers’ needs. Working directly with Regional Managers of Electrical Services and Foremen in both Industrial and construction environments the Journeyman Electrician will:
- Work in the Industrial and Construction sectors providing high quality electrical services to our customers
- Develop an understanding of the customer’s expectations in terms of level of service and try to get an understanding of the customer’s corporate culture.
- Try to identify new and innovative ways to improve job cost and quality.
- Abide by all company policies and procedures
- Abide by all customer policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with all aspects of the company’s administrative procedures in an accurate and timely fashion
- Ensure compliance with all aspects of the company’s health and safety procedures
- Have experience as an electrician within construction and industrial environments
- Be a certified electrician, 309A required in good standing with the College of Trades
- Have experience troubleshooting and maintaining electrical equipment with experience conducting basic preventative maintenance
- Be a good communicator and independent worker
- Have reliable transportation and possess a valid driver’s license
- Be willing to work weekends as required
At Hardie you will have:
- RSP Matching Program
- Extended Health Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Prescription Drug Benefits
- Dental Care
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Benefits
- Tool Allowance
- Banked Time Options
- Educational Reimbursement Plan
Hardie Industrial Services is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will be hired on the basis of experience, training, education, and potential for growth as to attain the best possible candidates for the continued success of the company. There shall be no discrimination based on religion, age, sex, race, or national origin. It is the intent of the management that equal opportunity will be provided in all promotions, wages, benefits, and other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment.